Snowy Barred Owl

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We got only our second snowfall of the winter yesterday so I figured perfect I'll go find the Barred owl covered in snow. So I hiked out a mile into the woods and there it was, sitting deeper in then I could go without scaring it. After an hour of waiting it started to hunt but never sat still long enough to get covered with snow. Oh well it was a nice day for a hike.

MSP_6529-XL.jpg

MSP_6552-4-XL.jpg

MSP_6554-2-XL.jpg

Sometimes nature can be so uncooperative! Still nice shots, I hate it when I can't get any closer and I'm already maxed out.

Nice shots, beautiful owl.

Sometimes nature can be so uncooperative! Still nice shots, I hate it when I can't get any closer and I'm already maxed out.

Thanks. yup some days you get em some days you don't

I think you could be very pleased with the last one, regardless of the weather. I like how your images get progressively closer to your subject, with the last one definitely having the best vantage point. Nice work!

As I have come to expect from you - Great Work !:trink39:

Mike

I think you could be very pleased with the last one, regardless of the weather. I like how your images get progressively closer to your subject, with the last one definitely having the best vantage point. Nice work!

Thank you

Most reactions

Back