What's new

Snowy day in Colorado

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2006
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
I took this picture in Colorado last year. I love the snow so much It makes me act like a child I run, jump, roll around in the snow but I dont really know how to take pictures in (or of) the winter. Again I'm extremely left brained so I dont see things as easily. When there isnt a thick coat of snow on the ground and you have that mush everything looks so bland and depressing.

Im going on vacation on the 24th to WI and MI so there will be lots of snow on the ground especially in upper Michigan where I plan on visiting. Hopefully ill get some nice shots.

fortcarsonbarracksxu1.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom