What's new

Snowy Egret

PJM

TPF Supporters
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
2,044
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From a trip to the wildlife sanctuary yesterday. His fishing expedition seemed quite successful.
PM1_5191.webp

PM1_5240.webp
 
Great shots but can't you just leave someone alone when they're concentrating :)

I love the reflections in the water, these are details I have to get better at when shooting
 
  • Love
Reactions: PJM
Great shots but can't you just leave someone alone when they're concentrating :)

I love the reflections in the water, these are details I have to get better at when shooting
Their minds were on one thing, food, and they didn't notice me at all.
 
Nice handling of the whites!
 
Nice reflection
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom