What's new

A couple birds at the marina

denum129 155

TPF Supporters
Joined
Jan 24, 2024
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
1,151
Location
Northern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out to the wildlife refuge surrounding the marina and found a couple bird shots.

Marsh wren

Marsh wren reduced 1798.webp



Snowy egret

Struttin' egrit reduced 1195.webp
 
Both images are nicely done, but I'm smitten with your capture of the little Marsh wren. Good posture, that open beak, and perfect DOF.

Good job!
 
If I keep on working on my photography, maybe some day I will get to this level. Great job.
It's a journey my friend. I've only been at this a couple years so I still have plenty learning to do. I am enjoying it immensely. Thanks for your kind words.
 
The Marsh Wren is nominated for POTM! Wonderful shooting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom