snowy landscape

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
shot a series of these sometime ago and this one was damaged somehow. i performed a little surgery...hope you can't tell too bad. i liked it.

:scratch: I think this one could use some outpatient treatment.

Love the pattern, textures and reflection, but the bg is very distracting. Was there an extended landscape there? Like hills and/or trees?

there were a few trees and a small barn on the right. i tried my unexperienced hand at cloning a few years ago and screwed up by saving the changes. since i suck at ps i can't get it right. maybe i'll crop out the sky altogether....i like though...argh!!!!!!!!!!

edit: here's one with the sky removed.....not sure i like it...looks blah

51114949-O.jpg

wow.... this is wonderful....love this... i like it best with the sky in it...maybe i just dig the clouds..but the reflection is great...

very cold .... almost tundra looking...

one of my favorites!!

I like it .. I wouldn' remove totally the sky, but I agree that is a bit distracting
good job

i prefer it with the sky in. it makes it feel more dramatic and makes the water at the forefront of the picture seem darker and more mysterious. like something dark out of lord of the rings. with the sky it makes it feel as if something bad is going to happen, whereas the one without the skyjust looks like a picture with no real feeling or depth.
thats what i think, but yeah, the original is superb, absolutely fabulous!

I do like the one with the sky, but I will agree with woodsac. it is a little distracting. maybe tone down those clouds just a little in PS. I feel like they have a little too much contrast. I Did a really quick touchup by lightening the sky a little. It could sill use some work, but I think it is less distracting to the beautiful ground. Let me know if it is ok to post.

Most reactions

Back