What's new

Snug as a bug in a winter rug!!

Eventer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
10
Location
Christchurch, New Zealand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had my camera out trying to take a photo of a bird in a tree - The bird wasnt interested in me at all - But my lovely horse was! I could resist this photo he looks so muddy and ferrel!
The clicking of the camera is apprantly quite interesting! :greenpbl:

29188_394296304101_647904101_4198001_7562312_n.jpg
 
interesting shot, but more contrast and a little underexposed
 
Are you looking for C&C?
 
All this shot needs is a little done on levels/curves in photoshop. Just to bring the contrast up a little bit.

Its a fine shot, slightly soft. You obviously have a horse that isnt camera shy, so I would experiment and take some more!
 
nice pic i love horses and i love photographing them but why i thinkk a different angle would be more interesting ,this one seemed a bit awkward but nice pic
 
Thanks, yeah they havent had any photoshopping done to them at all. I took quite a few - Heres one on a different angle :D
29188_394296289101_647904101_4197999_871541_n.jpg
 
yeah see this one looks even better it shows the beauty of your object
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom