I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So this weekend, my area had record low temps. They are actually saying that at one point, we were the 2nd coldest place....ON THE PLANET! The only colder place was in Siberia.

Holy crap! :shock:

I think they said it was something like -47 C (-59C with the wind chill) on Sunday.
This morning on the way to work, the thermometer in my vehicle got as low as -35C (about -32 F).

I'm not sure if I want to drink my coffee...or just pour it into my shoes to warm up my feet. :lol:

the weather has been bad all over, it was 94f the other day in Miami, that broke a 110 year old record

A chilling 72 degrees in Phoenix.

Wow, and I thought it was cold last week when I took my son to the school bus and it was 24 degrees one morning, then 18 degrees then next, then 13 degrees on the third day at 7:00 AM. Wow -32 degrees Farenheit....man' that is freakin' cccc-oooo--llld.

Yep sounds like phase two of global warming is starting up :)
that of Ice Age!!!

I was complaining when we were in the teens at the end of last week. It is up to 24f today.

Michael

Did you get any good pictures?

:)

Its starting to get cold here (weather you are getting hits us a week or so later). We had such a mild November, but December is gearing up to be pretty nasty.

At those temps, exposed skin freezes in a matter of minutes...so I've been indoors whenever possible.

It's not actually that bad, as long as you have a working vehicle. We went shopping on Sunday, in and out of the car several times. We have warm coats & gloves, it's all good.

It's much worse when you have vehicle trouble...or don't have a vehicle and have to take public transportation.

I agree Mike, it gets to a certain point where the numbers don't even matter - it's just cold and you dress for it while limiting your time outside.

Most reactions

Back