What's new

So I didn't buy that 3rd SB-600

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
got this instead. Immaculate. Looks and acts brand spanking new. Not a mark on it! $1350 cash deal, locally.

70-200f28vr.jpg



How'd I do?
 
Nice score. I got one for about the same price. It has a bit more wear than yours though so I'd say you got a great deal.
 
Yay for new gear, but it means nothing until you post up images taken with the lens
 
Really? You went with that over another flash? How can you be taken seriously now?
 
Yay for new gear, but it means nothing until you post up images taken with the lens

true, true...I need to quit my job and devote my life to becoming a professional.....what's ISO?

Really? You went with that over another flash? How can you be taken seriously now?

I know, I know.

The flash is still available, never used, still in wrapper......$225 but I think I'm tapped and will have to pass :(
 
Very nice! How much time did it take to decide to get that over the flash? That is a pretty big difference... walk into a store thinking you are going to spend <$300 and end up spend >>>>>>>>>>>>>>$300...

You are going to love it though!

Post some pics when you can.
 
Local find, used but very well cared for ;)


I have been looking and looking for one for a couple weeks, 2 popped up yesterday and this was a better copy.
 
Question for ya?

To mount this on a tripod I need another RC2 plate eh? Seems obvious but thought I'd ask before spending the $.
 
I just screw the tripod into the foot of the lenes. Looking at your picture, you have the foot on the lenes.
 
In Canada for sure, I haven't been able to yet either.
 
I just screw the tripod into the foot of the lenes. Looking at your picture, you have the foot on the lenes.


Yes, the lens has a collar and foot but my Manfrotto tripod has a RC2 quick release mech. I guess I need another plate.

Yeah, I looked and looked. There were 2 for sale yesterday, one was $1250 and this one which was in better shape, cosmetically.

There's another one today for $1500 or best offer that's in near new condition according to it's owner.
 
Yeah it sucks, alot! Just paid off my school bills so, as long as I have it before September i'll be okay. Going back to work full time in the summer after school hopefully be able to afford it then.
 
ohhh you sucker! :lmao:
 
I just got mine for basically the same price locally

It's so awesome!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom