What's new

So, I stuck the 7D on a tripod .....

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
935
Reaction score
173
Location
S. Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just to get it out of the way of the rest of the family, and it sat there for about 15 minutes before I saw another shot. This was at my sisters house, and I wanted to get the camera off the table - I saw her bookcase and the light coming in from the front window ..... I don't' "do" still life - I do wildlife and landscapes, but ... I thought, perhaps this could work out .......

$Library Plant resized.webp$Library resized.webp

Thoughts ???
 
Love them considering that they were just sitting there.
The lighting on the plant is perfect
and the bird on the right of the books with the heavily used splines is great too
 
I also like the lighting in these photos. As far as composition goes, would you consider slightly offsetting the plant and replacing the bird with something that is not quite as bright? I'm just aiming to eliminate distractions and focus the viewer on your subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom