So I went and...

Thank you guys :hug:::heart:

Here's a link to some teaser shots my talented photog sent us....the rest will come in 8 - 10 weeks (ohhhh soooo longgggg to wait!)

http://tinaandjosh.amodophoto.com/

Looking through the shots, I realized I laughed my way through the whole damn wedding lol. My mouth was so dry during the ceremony, my top lip kept getting stuck to my teeth, so when I smiled, it was a little exaggerated lol...

Shoulda remembered the 'tried and true' pageant approach and smeared the toothy pegs with vaseline haha.

You're such a beauty. :)

Maya is a total charmer, she looks like such a healthy, happy baby! There is a lot of good stuff here.....love the one where you goose Josh. :lmao: That's our Tina!

Great stuff, thank you for sharing! I'm sure you're anxious to see the rest.

Wow, gorgeous pics!!! You look sooooo happy, as does Josh. And then there's Maya, grinning ear to ear. I love the shots with the setting sun. And your cake was really something special too. Thanks for sharing these pics with us.

You're such a beauty. :)

Maya is a total charmer, she looks like such a healthy, happy baby! There is a lot of good stuff here.....love the one where you goose Josh. :lmao: That's our Tina!

Great stuff, thank you for sharing! I'm sure you're anxious to see the rest.

Thanks bebe :blushing: I went "hmmm" a little when I saw meself in all that makeup in the pics...I prefer a little or no makeup...not trowled on :lol:

Maya stole the show in my motherly opinion and I don't mind a bit!

Couldn't resist grabbin his butt....coulda been worse but I though "It IS a wedding...better keep it PG" ;)

Last edited:
Wow, gorgeous pics!!! You look sooooo happy, as does Josh. And then there's Maya, grinning ear to ear. I love the shots with the setting sun. And your cake was really something special too. Thanks for sharing these pics with us.

Thanks hon! Yeah, it was a happy day...things went wrong like the make up and hair artist totally doing the opposite of what I wanted, couldn't locate Maya's little lace headband etc but that was small stuff!

Cake was yummmmmy. The flavour was called 'Totally Turtle' which was Chocolate cake layers filled with pecan mousse, caramel cream, and chocolate ganache.

But this is the one I REALLY wanted..Josh wasn't so hot on this one though...

PEANUT BUTTER FUDGEY
Peanut butter cake layers filled with gooey chocolate fudge and peanut butter. :drool::drool::drool:

Congrats LUMI!!! Haven't been around in some time, I think the last time I was here you'd just announced that you were preggers...or you'd just had the little one...? I can't remember. Wow though, those wedding pics are amazing.

I just did a wedding the other day and thought my pics were good. Those are amazing.

I wish I knew what he was doing differently?

Like...is that the lens that's giving so much sharpness? The Camera? The settings?

Bah!

Congratulations and I wish you all the best!

Most reactions

Back