so raven.....

photogoddess said:
Well, about the dog... I thought he was spreading your spell. Turns out it was only gas. :confused:
You have a gas powered dog? I knew were into cars and 'bikes but that's taking things a little far.

P.G..... your entirely too kind....thanks for not wearing kahki...

i however am again in kahki..dont you wanna hire me?? can i wear black??

i am seriously thinking of applying at a funeral home.... then when one of my old supervisors die, i can put them in solid black, and i would have the last word!!

cool that your get to bring your dog... tell him * woof woof, bark bark growl growl growl...sniff sniff...

he will understand...!!

oh, and i am seeing about a spell for his airish ways!!

We've had boxers all my life ... so I know about odiferous hounds ...

peeeeeyoooooo!

Raven may still be in kahki, but I happen to know she's stylin' in a NEW garment ... having pulled a Yosemite Sam on the other one .... *rackin' frackin' ....* stomp stomp stomp ...

I do know how to make all the hair of the wicked step administrator fall out ... pm me if you haven't found that spell yet ...

anicole said:
We've had boxers all my life ... so I know about odiferous hounds ...

peeeeeyoooooo!

Raven may still be in kahki, but I happen to know she's stylin' in a NEW garment ... having pulled a Yosemite Sam on the other one .... *rackin' frackin' ....* stomp stomp stomp ...

I do know how to make all the hair of the wicked step administrator fall out ... pm me if you haven't found that spell yet ...

actually, on the gossip side, seems a few dr's are planning a coo...!

i am so in!! if i can get his knuckle draggin' mouth breathing, arm hair licking self outta here, just maybe i can get my black back!!

workin on the spell pallie..but your help is appreciated!!

thanks for the pep talk last night! luv ya ...mean it!

aprilraven said:
actually, on the gossip side, seems a few dr's are planning a coo...! i am so in!!

lemme guess ... clay and woff ... concerts on the river and voodoo dolls ... you have GOT to be the most connected person at that place!

lucky dog ... (thought it fit ... what with PG's comments above!)

for the record ... the armhair licking thing made me gag ...

anicole said:
lemme guess ... clay and woff ... concerts on the river and voodoo dolls ... you have GOT to be the most connected person at that place!

lucky dog ... (thought it fit ... what with PG's comments above!)

for the record ... the armhair licking thing made me gag ...

knew you'd gag.. your so easy...!!

yep, i think your right..met clay in the hall today..( cow in the hall are ya??)

and then woffard came by...thinking watson, and even thomas!!!

plus others.... and i am not connected.. i just am not easily forgotten...or easy to hide....

voodoo that i do so well.....( oh, think i have a defective voodoo doll... wonder what you do for that??? hex it to make it right???)

i have never been a slave to fashion....

but... in saying that, let me say, there is no way on Gods green a** earth that kahki is anywhere near being what black is..

read any form of lit, and you will see the sexy villiness is never described as
" her cold calculating look, that could singe your very soul, struck me like a hard left to the jaw... she glided over to me in the rolling mists of the ocean, her kahki dress barely making a sound..."

NO NO NO.....!!! she is always in black... velvet, silk, lace, what ever...maybe red... dark dark red....

no man alive would find a chick unbelievably attractive in kahkie... that is girl next door, with buck teeth, and a great personality....the one your momma wanted you to date.......( oh, wait... er... could be me after all....)

aprilraven said:
but... in saying that, let me say, there is no way on Gods green a** earth that kahki is anywhere near being what black is..
I think your problem lies with describing the colour as 'khaki'.
Let's try and be a bit more creative with our description...

How does 'dull yellowish-brown' grab you?

Hertz van Rental said:
I Let's try and be a bit more creative with our description...

How about jaundice heart attack black? You know, you get all pasty and greenish brownish yellow?

anicole said:
How about jaundice heart attack black? You know, you get all pasty and greenish brownish yellow?

you know, dont mean to stray off topic here, but that is kinda the forum..

love the new signature you got pallie...

my next alias is gonna be blase......i guess its pronounced different huh??

as far as the color.... i am freeking going nuts in khaki... (h*ll i cant even spell it right most of the time...)

i am gonna have to start drinking if this keeps up.....

then i wont care what color my silly arse self is in....maybe we can go for fushia....or perriwinkle... or charcoal...

Most reactions

Back