What's new

So, the question becomes...

ceeboy14

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
788
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can a Duck's Butt be art?

$8411694186_d73ec19266_o.webp
 
So, what you are saying is no, a duck's butt can't be art...why not, I ask?
 
As long as you don't mind getting a little behind in your work, I guess it is okay. :lol:

WesternGuy
 
A great 50's hairstyle..art then,,,art now
 
So, what you are saying is no, a duck's butt can't be art...why not, I ask?

What do you see in it that you would consider to be artistic?

Besides, it actually looks more like the south end of a northbound Canada Goose than a duck.
 
So, what you are saying is no, a duck's butt can't be art...why not, I ask?

What do you see in it that you would consider to be artistic?

Besides, it actually looks more like the south end of a northbound Canada Goose than a duck.

Probably is a goose but didn't rhyme as nicely as "duck's butt."

Artsy - well, I got to thinking there really isn't much that's all that interesting in a duck or goose if not flying, taking off or landing. So, as many good comments I've see (here and other forums) on a goose or duck's head, I wondered if the same could hold true to the other end if it was given a decent PP artsy application. I don't think that has much to do with the glaring fact we're looking at a derierre which is the stopping factor..........though, were this a human female's hinnie (given it was a nice one), would it not get great adoration, likes and generally nice comments???

I think as viewers, we are conditioned to only respond in a certain way and no matter how good the presentation, we tend to ignore certain conventions because they aren't "normal." I am not sure if it offends out sensiblities, or just makes us kick back our heads and give such shots a general "Say What!"

Hence the shot, hence the artsy-fartsy PP work, hence the question.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom