So umm, What would make these better? Pretty sure I screwed this up.

Additionally, I was just practicing...

Lies, all lies. LightSpeed does not "practice," he only thinks up a badass photo and tells the pixels to get in line.

lolol
images

LightSpeed Norris

Ummm why cant he be good and a beginner? Who says all beginners photos have to be terrible? Maybe he's just ahead of the curve :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm why cant he be good and a beginner? Who says all beginners photos have to be terrible? Maybe he's just ahead of the curve :lol:

You are terrible and you are a beginner.... but he isn't! ROFLMAO! (and running like hell!)

1) I disagree. I think the flower adds something here. The only thing I'd change about 1 would be to just aim the camera slightly more to the left, to include less of the branch he is sitting on.

2) This is the one I'd throw out. That or censor out the splotchy brown stuff on the branch. There are some nice lines going on there, and the splotches just don't jive.

They're both pretty good though.

You better run! Lol :lol: but hopefully a change is coming! Tomorrow should be the "big" day!!!!

You better run! Lol :lol: but hopefully a change is coming! Tomorrow should be the "big" day!!!!

You are due? Already? We didn't even know you were preggers! Lightspeed.. you BAD BOY! :)

You are due? Already? We didn't even know you were preggers! Lightspeed.. you BAD BOY! :)

Don't put the hex on me Gipson.
Hopefully I won't be paying child support anytime soon.

OK.. so you should be getting your new Weapon of Mass Destruction tomorrow, right?

Yeah I should've seen the coming a mile away! Nope that's not it hahah!
sorry! I am jones'n for some drama.. some kickin, screaming, crying, whining... DRAMA! Haven't had my DRAMA fix today... lol!
Seriously it's been like two whole days and I haven't started any sh!t ..... I see a very controversial thread in the near future.....

Haha just kidding

1) I disagree. I think the flower adds something here. The only thing I'd change about 1 would be to just aim the camera slightly more to the left, to include less of the branch he is sitting on.

2) This is the one I'd throw out. That or censor out the splotchy brown stuff on the branch. There are some nice lines going on there, and the splotches just don't jive.

They're both pretty good though.

I just knew someone was gonna come along and like the first one.
I like it simply because it casts a shadow that I think adds to it in an amateur kinda way.
I feel the image is technically flawed because of it though. Less is more.
The brown splotches are a fungus, naturally growing on the plant.

Thank you JeremyZ

Most reactions

Back