So whats your diet like?

So whats you diet normally like?

• I don't eat at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
kewl, looks like we have a few carnivores at the photoforum :headbang:
hehehe.

My grandmother passed me down her old world recipe book. It had recipes for cooking cowbrains and pigs liver and many more delightful items. Luckily for the sake of humankind, i cannot read hungarian.

Voocat - looks like an awesome recipe. thanks for sharing!

i have a my own recipe for ANZAC biscuits, there are quite tasty and DO NOT contain cowbrains, i promise.

i have this thing for cookies it doesnt matter what kind (mostly) oh and pizza bad stuff other than that i try to stay healthy

im thoroughly convinced that, while eating bad food doesnt help, its your genetic makeup that determines extreme weight gain, disease, and death. I could be wrong, but that atkins guy...Flake. Body for life? for people who have entirely way to much free time on their hands..

of course...thats just my opinion, i could be wrong.

md

MDowdey said:
im thoroughly convinced that, while eating bad food doesnt help, its your genetic makeup that determines extreme weight gain, disease, and death. I could be wrong, but that atkins guy...Flake. Body for life? for people who have entirely way to much free time on their hands..

of course...thats just my opinion, i could be wrong.

md

i agree with u there ... i use to be heavily into bodybuilding (bench pressing 200lbs) and i gotta tell u .. these guys have the worst eating habbits ... its not about being healthy, its about attaining the body that u want :lol:

genetics play a huge role also.. i always keep a watchful eye on my mom and see how she turns out :lol:

i'd like to claim that i eat a well balanced meal when i'm home, but the food service here at school is absolutely terrible! if any of you work for Aaramark tell them that they need to upgrade their service at VMI.

Should I even post, the IRC crew knows :p

But really I do try to eat obtain a healthy level. I cook my own food most of the time and mix it up. Chicken, Steak, Raindeer, Caribou and moose too. Chicken and Steak most of the times but I will tell you Raindeer is the best. For drinks, it is usually coffee in the morning and water for the rest of the day.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back