Photos NOT OK to edit
Can you guess?

Mirror-self taken half an hour ago:

3-3-08_3_wsz.jpg

Well?

No idea anyone?
None at all?

We have a winner already.
Yes, that's where I was, though the mirror I took my photo in is in our hall at home, and my home is no hairdresser's :D ... Having been there is such "news" (though I ought to go once in four to six weeks time!) because I usually run very late until I make myself call them for an appointment that I have grown virtually desperate with my "locks" (of which there are none whatsoever!) because they've become totally unmanagerable. Hence the spontaneous photo shoot (the camera is at my chest, by the way).

lol wow great guess. I thought it had something to do with the background lol

Funny.
I posted this to another forum I attend (non-photography related, but we sometimes post photos there, too), and some over there ALSO thought my question had more to do with the background than anything else :D.

But that background is just a picture that hangs on one wall in the hall, and I tried to place myself so that the mirror frame would not show and the picture would make a nice background. :D

By the way: that same picture also forms the background to my avatar photo, which I took in the same manner as I took this morning's pic with my hair cut short again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back