Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 1, 2012 #1 C&C please Regards
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Did you find this,........????
P panblue TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2012 Messages 588 Reaction score 62 Location LOLsville Nov 2, 2012 #3 very nice! ..no C&C from me as such. Beautiful colours. Some detail looks smoothed out to me..denoise?
very nice! ..no C&C from me as such. Beautiful colours. Some detail looks smoothed out to me..denoise?
Demers18 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2011 Messages 1,330 Reaction score 265 Location Sudbury Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 2, 2012 #4 You seem to be on a theme with patterns filling the frame. I keep thinking wallpaper or background when I see this. Not sure if that's good or bad. It depends on what the photo was intended for I guess.
You seem to be on a theme with patterns filling the frame. I keep thinking wallpaper or background when I see this. Not sure if that's good or bad. It depends on what the photo was intended for I guess.