So who lives near DC???

comon no DC people here? Imagine some Autobots for C&C :lmao:

But the autobots are all computer generated. You may see the cars :)

Yup and stuff getting blown up near the white house. I'm still surprised they got the permission cuz they were turned down last year

I'm near DC, but I have so much work to do that I might not be able to take a day off, but I'm going to try.

well the radio said something about them already starting the setup for the shoot....hmm gonna have go to there tonight or tomorrow to see it.

Is that hot chick going to be on the movie again? I will be shooting her instead of the stupid cars LOL.

all the closures are from 6:30 PM to 6:30 AM.

bring your flash...

Yup but I'm sure I won't need flash during when they're blowing **** up LOL!!

One of the ones is closed for 2 days so I'm guessing some morning shooting will also be going on. Hey, after all, if all fails, I'll switch to movie mode and shoot it that way :)

"Transformers 3" D.C. Filming | Metromix Washington D.C.

$25 for pictures LOL

Send us your picture(s) of the set and/or cast in DC, preferably doing something interesting. If we post your pic on the site we'll give you $25. (That's per submission up to 3 pictures, not per photo. Though you can submit another set of pics later for another paycheck!) Fill out the form below, upload your pic(s) and be sure to tell us the story behind it!"

I live just outside of DC, but will be at work in b'more during all the filming... unless they do some night stuff. sigh.

I live just outside of DC, but will be at work in b'more during all the filming... unless they do some night stuff. sigh.

All the shootings are in nice. Well, at least 90% of it. Look at the times. The roads are closed from 6:30PM to 6:30AM

Today's shoot will be from 5-10pm in Arlington

i dont think megan fox is in this one.
which is fine because her thumb is all ****ed up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back