So who uses Chat?

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know a few regulars and visitors like Joe, Mommy, Andrea, Verbal, WolfePak etc (just a small sample) but was wondering who else frequents the chat room at other times of the day and are you using your TPF names? (Or similar :lol: )

Link for anyone who can't find it! http://www.thephotoforum.com/test/chat1.html

Or if you use an IRC client:- server info irc.freenode.net Channel:- #thephotoforum

Avis goes in there NOW?
Was just there to take a look... boring emptiness. So I left, but if I can have a private little chat with AVIS, I return asap! :mrgreen:

Lafoto, Avis how do I miss you in there?:grumpy: I try to get in about 9pm GMT when Noah has gone to sleep & we can get some peace! :lol:

Diamond you should have a look in there & get chatting! Great fun & not always just photography stuff! :D

i used it a couple of times today. But one is there, except for Dweller and The_Forum. Usually gets busy after 9 or so (my time). My connection sux and i dont know why, but it disconnects constantly and i got super lag in there. So for a few minutes i dont see anything change and then *BANG* all the stuff that was written in those few minutes comes into my screen.
Well, maybe i can fix it someday soon.

You didn't list ME as a regular???? :shock:

and Chase plans to make it a permanent link, just hasn't gotten to it. Patience children. ;) :)

i can't keep up in word association...much less, chat. i prefer conference calls. :)

Most reactions

Back