So, who was up late hitting the Tums or other?

benhasajeep

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Who over induldged and had to get up and get some relief last night?

I was actually good and didn't get overstuffed.

I made it to midnight, but didn't overindulge, either. A very good Thanksgiving. :1247: Except that my Lions lost.

All good, but we kept it low key, anyway: a turkey, roasted veggies, yam something, sausage and onion pie, cranberry sauce and apple sauce. I had a little of each.

I ate a lot but shortly after the meal, at son's house, he and I went to his basement to start work on his remodeling project. He had asked me to do the wiring as he is terrified of electricity. All that bending, stretching, etc was difficult for the first 30 mins or so, but it did generate extra room for dessert later!

Did not overeat! Had a great dinner. Got home about 9 and took a nap. Got up at 2:45am and left for Black Friday shopping at 3. Shopped until 7 then got breakfast. I’m ready for a nap now.

I was fine last night, but did just pop a zantac because my greenbean casserole and coffee breakfast weren't sitting well.

Got home about 9 and took a nap. Got up at 2:45am and left for Black Friday shopping at 3.

You're a beast! :eek: I hope you got some great deals for that effort!

Lol. I got most of my deals shopping online earlier. The outing to the mall was more for Princess and my sister in law than for me. I did get a couple of nice deals at Macy’s.

On another BF note - I’ve been waiting for the Ona Bowery bag I want to go on sale and today Adorama has them for $30 off...in every color but the one I want which is available but for full price! WTH? I guess I’m just one of the crowd on this one. The bag is a bit hipster but then again so is the XT2! I like that it doesn’t scream camera bag.

I kept the portioning in check, but did need to chew a couple of antacids anyway.
I was up until 1:30 AM but that's because I got zoned in on editing video from my last train trip.

I got food poisoning on Sunday and haven't really recovered. I barely had a bite to eat yesterday and I went to TWO dinners. :( I was able to, however, indulge on mashed potatos.

I got food poisoning on Sunday and haven't really recovered. I barely had a bite to eat yesterday and I went to TWO dinners. :( I was able to, however, indulge on mashed potatos.

Ugh that stinks! I hope you’re feeling better today.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back