Softbox suggestions for speedlights

@DaveAndHolly219, search for that same speed ring mount on Amazon, under the Godox brand. (It's made in the same factory) I purchased a bowens mount s type from there for my Glow parapop octabox.

So just to clarify, order this softbox: Glow Softbox for Bracket

And use it with this mount: Amazon.com: Godox S Type Bracket Stable Bowens S Mount Holder for Speedlite Flash Snoot Softbox Photo Studio Plastic Umbrella Mount Bracket: Electronics

Alternatively, isn't this product suggested by an earlier poster essentially the same thing with extra goodies (grid etc)?: Amazon.com : Godox S-Type Bracket Bowens Holder+ 80x80cm Softbox + Grid + Bag Kit for Camera Flash : Camera & Photo

Godox and Glow are basically the same products made at the same location just Glow is Adorama's house brand and Godox is sold overseas.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Seems like the full kit with the grid is the way to go then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@DaveAndHolly219, search for that same speed ring mount on Amazon, under the Godox brand. (It's made in the same factory) I purchased a bowens mount s type from there for my Glow parapop octabox.

So just to clarify, order this softbox: Glow Softbox for Bracket

And use it with this mount: Amazon.com: Godox S Type Bracket Stable Bowens S Mount Holder for Speedlite Flash Snoot Softbox Photo Studio Plastic Umbrella Mount Bracket: Electronics

Alternatively, isn't this product suggested by an earlier poster essentially the same thing with extra goodies (grid etc)?: Amazon.com : Godox S-Type Bracket Bowens Holder+ 80x80cm Softbox + Grid + Bag Kit for Camera Flash : Camera & Photo
Adorama sells a number of rebranded Godox items. And yeah... That's one of them. Another one that they rebrand is the Godox TT685 speedlight. I assume the two companies have some sort of deal.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back