What's new

Sol Duc Falls

echoyjeff222

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
645
Reaction score
140
Location
WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,

I'm finally back after an year off ... because of school >.< I got to go to the Olympic National Park a few weekends ago, and finally found a bit of time to sort through all the photos I took. I messed around with this one for a bit in lightroom and lowered the clarity and converted it to b&w to give a sort of impressionistic look. What do you all think? Thanks!


BW2 by echoyjeff222, on Flickr
 
Any critique would be nice ... I'm not quite sure if the b&w conversion turned out alright, or if the other edits worked out. thanks!
 
Doesn't look like Sol Duc.
 
It's a mini-stream right next to the actual falls. I guess I should have picked a better name, haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom