[SOLD] Any Interest in a GoPro Hero 3+?

Jim check your pm when you get a chance. We've had a slight hiccup. Thanks

I hope it's only a slight hiccup. I just got your message notification. Been without email for nearly 2 days setting up my new computer. Things used to go a lot smoother, if I recall. Anyway, I hope the camera is with you at this moment.

Jim

Jim , na I'm waiting to hear from either post office , or from person who it was wrongly delivered to . If nothing comes if those two options then will have to explore insurance options

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

i am on hold now waiting to waylay the shipment. it has not been delivered according to my info. sorry for no caps - i'm using only 1 finger now. no, not THAT finger.

Jeez, been on hold for long enough for me to figure out how to free up my other hand. I'm on hold with the USPS office in Miami right now. I'll let you know what I learn. But my own PO and the tracking I've done shows it hasn't been delivered yet to anyone.

Jim

Hahaha. The guy at post office today told me he was going to speak to the carrier and see what he did with it, since it doesn't show as delivered on website. I imagine they will speak at end of his **** today and I may get an answer tommorow.

If delivered I did leave a note for resident to please call me. We shall see.

Oh man Jim, I feel bad for you talking to anyone in Miami, let alone the post. Office. Haha. Jim thank you but you didn't have to refund the shipping payment. Its an honest mistake and they happen.

It's okay. I know me better'n I know you, but I woulda been thinking, "I paid 18.28 for THIS kinda shipping???" Anyway, check your PM for the address to go to the local PO and pick it up. I hope you take possession today before they close. I sure don't want them sending it back to me.

Jim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back