What's new

Solitude

Great shape of that tree. I would like to see a close-up of that twisting trunk. However, why all that sky? They do not add a lot so why include so much of them regardless of the color change. I do think this would work well as a black and white.

Maybe, too, step back a step or two and include all of the branches with a little space on the edges for them to breathe and grow into.

Nice eye to catch this image. It would be a nice place to return to.
 
Looking back again, I wonder if you could lighten the trunk, so that we could see more of it? The two tones of the skies are effective. The image has a cold feel to it...brrr. It must have been a cold time, right? Nice touch.
 
Thank you for your twin visit and thoughtful evaluations; much appreciated :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom