What's new

Solitude

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This photo attracts me in some odd way, but I have a feeling it's one of those that may be interesting to myself, but not particularly other people. What do you think? Yay? Nay?


Solitude by RxForB3, on Flickr
 
The bird also looks soft.
 
I'm sure it is. Technically I'm sure it's not a great photo, but for some reason I personally still like it. This was/is one of my first attempts at intentionally photographing flying birds, and that was pretty much the only shot that came anywhere close to success :) I definitely need more practice, but I figure it's nice to compare my impression of a nice photo (even though not technically correct) with the impressions of people that know far more than I!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom