Solo Garden Party

Tropicalmemories

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A nice coffee shop with outdoor seating, bright midday sun - so I thought this netting tent may help to tame the sun a bit.

Fuji XF35mm at f1.4 iso 400

2020_0824_14591700 (2).jpg

Nice casual, relaxed shot. Although probably not deliberate, it show to me anyhow, our connection to the ubiquitous mobile device.

Nice casual, relaxed shot. Although probably not deliberate, it show to me anyhow, our connection to the ubiquitous mobile device.

Thank you! ...... yes, amost impossible to take a casual shot without a phone in view now. This was later the same day ....

2020_0824_14320600 (3).jpg

The amount of time she spends on her fone, I'd be worried if I were you mate.:D

(Only joking of course ;)).

Nice job, using the tent as not only a scrim but frame.

Nice idea with the framing. To my eye she nearly gets lost in the busy foliage behind her, and her blouse is even floral. She has a lovely peaceful expression and you almost don't see the phone.

..... Although probably not deliberate, it shows to me anyhow, our connection to the ubiquitous mobile device.

Talking about the first one, lol.

I don't know Dean, if we're talking natural, that second shot might be closer. :biggrin-93:

..... you almost don't see the phone.

Thank you all for the nice comments - they prompted me to look back at my photos to see how many included her phone .... and it's a lot :) But they are also more relaxed, natural photos than when I ask her to pose phoneless.

I also noticed one of my favourite photos was when she was playing with my spare camera. I guess if you're not a professional model, having something to hold helps you to relax?

2020-08-31_02-14-32.jpg

Thank you all for the nice comments - they prompted me to look back at my photos to see how many included her phone .... and it's a lot :) But they are also more relaxed, natural photos than when I ask her to pose phoneless

It's all good. I'm just jealous because she'll pose. My DW isn't quite as cooperative with or without phone. LOL

Most reactions

Back