Solo Tusker

ashish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I would appreciate any comment or suggestion as I have just started shooting photographs seriously.

The following photograph was taken in Corbett National Park with Canon Powershot G5.

f7c667b5.jpg.orig.jpg

Thanks

AAAA an elephant! I've never seen elephant! So I love this photo :) Maybe you should try to get closer to it :)

I can't see the image or the link to the image!

A very nice shot. I like the added touch of the birds with wings and tail spread, they contribute to the feeling of movement in the picture. Is this in India?

If you have photoshop you might consider going into Hue/Saturation and decreasing the saturation of blues slightly and increase the overall color saturation a little. I think your colors would be a little more vivid. The humidity gives it a slightly bluish-gray hazy look (which may be what you want).

Do you know what kind of birds those are?

Thank You all for your replies :eek:

This is a picture of a solo elephant which is potentially dangerous creature. So taking a closer shot would not have been a good idea since I'd have to move closer physically (powershot was at maximum tele).

This shot was taken in Corbett National Park, India. I have no idea about the identity of those birds. Thanks for a useful suggestion Mr. drdan.

I apologise if some you couldn't see the photograph. You can click the following link to see some of my photographs.

[url]http://www.web-a-photo.com/p...313335140498922211450430425675126511451602089 [/url]

Most reactions

Back