Some action shots of the puppy

xj0hnx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife wanted some pictures of the puppy playing, so ...

$01152014_Sky_Running 00006_fixed.jpg

$001Superpuppy.jpg

$002Drifting.jpg

$003Taking Off.jpg

What's a strong, powerful, beautiful, and seemingly energetic dog. It looks like it is ready for flight in a few of those.

What's a strong, powerful, beautiful, and seemingly energetic dog. It looks like it is ready for flight in a few of those.

She is all of those, but her meekness belies how powerful and strong she is, which is one reason my wife wanted some pictures like these. She's always real relaxed and happy, so we wanted some that showed her power and speed, it took 350+ pictures to get a handful that were in focus, in frame, exposed right lol etc ...

This one I really like, you can see where I had focused it, and it shows how fast she can move, the camera didn't have time to see her moving and refocus ...

Attachments

• $Attack rs.jpg
    $Attack rs.jpg
    698.3 KB · Views: 122
What I love about that picture is how I was totally focused on that giant maw coming at me, but then I suddenly notice the awesome shadows on the left of the frame.

What I love about that picture is how I was totally focused on that giant maw coming at me, but then I suddenly notice the awesome shadows on the left of the frame.

Haha yea, I hadn't really paid attention to the shadows until I posted it, then I was like "Whoa, my shadow is about to get eaten!"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back