ruifo No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 14, 2013 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 417 Location Mexico / Brasil Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2014 #1 Just playing around!! by ruifo by ruifo by ruifo
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I rather like the bulb shot.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2014 #3 I like the bulb shot best, too. The heavy DOF isn't working here in any of them.
EOV No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2013 Messages 609 Reaction score 204 Location Coulee Dam, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 8, 2014 #4 I didn't know Phillips made door knobs. But I agree with John that the light bulb is interesting. Although it might just be me. It it seems a little "dark."
I didn't know Phillips made door knobs. But I agree with John that the light bulb is interesting. Although it might just be me. It it seems a little "dark."
ruifo No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 14, 2013 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 417 Location Mexico / Brasil Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 9, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks guys.
JBolt83 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 84 Reaction score 49 Location Bolton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 10, 2014 #6 Really like the bulb shot also. JohnLindsey-Photography