What's new

Some automotive and a friend on a motorcycle

MrMikeyZ2189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
101
Reaction score
12
Location
RI
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0712-1.jpg

DSC_0515-2.jpg

DSC_0483-1.jpg

DSC_0454.jpg

DSC_0440-1.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg
 
I like the shot of the guy sitting on the R1. Nice lightning. You had the ride idea of the rolling integra shot, just bad time of day to do it.
 
#1-#3 are all underexposed to some degree
Halo's in the Neon bridge shot
 
Thanks guys
 
I like the photos. I also shoot custom car shows and such. I like the rolling shot of the Integra, just wish it would have been earlier in the day so the lighting wouldn't have been behind him, but rather over him.
 
I like the photos. I also shoot custom car shows and such. I like the rolling shot of the Integra, just wish it would have been earlier in the day so the lighting wouldn't have been behind him, but rather over him.

I totally agree with this but I was still happy with the way the shot came out. I actually wanted it to be a little later in the day so the sun could be behind me, facing the passenger side of the car. That would have produced the best results in my opinion but I was still satisfied with the shot and my buddy loved it as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom