Some birds from today

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you to @rodbender for correcting my id on this vireo it is a Philadelphia Vireo on my flickr just to see if other people agree i have requested opinions from people now i do think rodbender is correct but there has never been a Philadelphia Vireo at this spot
1Warbling vireo by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

female rose breasted grosbeak
2Female rose breasted grosbeak by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

great crested flycatcher (I think)
3Great crested flycatcher by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Kill deer nest it is only an inch off a trail we knew it was near by as they would yell at us if we stopped near the area but today we were able to pin point where the one came off the ground at and i was the one who spotted it looks like in the next couple days/coming weeks we may get some killdeer baby shots
4Killdeer nest (an inch off a walking trail) by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

mallard nest again near the trail this one we saw already last week because a female mallard always took off from the same area and one day we were able to pin point were she took off and saw the nest
5Mallard eggs-nest near a trail by Logan Baldwin, on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice set. I shot some northern lapwing chicks today.

Logan bring the shadows up in 1 its a Red eyed vireo Black stripe through the eye and yellowish breast

Comparison

Redeyed

Warbling

Logan bring the shadows up in 1 its a Red eyed vireo Black stripe through the eye and yellowish breast

Comparison

Redeyed

Warbling
Brought the shadows up in one and there is no red eye and here is a link to a photo of a warbling that looks exactly like mine warbling vireo

Comparison

Redeyed

Warbling
Brought the shadows up in one and there is no red eye and here is a link to a photo of a warbling that looks exactly like mine warbling vireo

good call but its a Philadelphia Vireo I keep forgetting about them

100% not a warbling

Most reactions

New Topics

Back