What's new

some birds

rusty9

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2009
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Location
Madison, MS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cardinal.jpg


bird1.jpg


bird2.jpg


bird3.jpg
 
C&C for #'s 1,2,3
I get closer in to the subject, so you can see more detail. Also have the birds more infocus. They seem kinda dull.

C&C for # 4
I think i know what you were trying to do with the composition, i like it. How ever the bird and the fence seem dull. Try focusing better next time.
 
C&C for #'s 1,2,3
I get closer in to the subject, so you can see more detail. Also have the birds more infocus. They seem kinda dull.

C&C for # 4
I think i know what you were trying to do with the composition, i like it. How ever the bird and the fence seem dull. Try focusing better next time.

1,2, and 4 were in good focus when i took the picture but i lost a bunch of quality in PP when i cropped these :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom