What's new

Some C&C for my car!

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
0
Location
Earth
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.

DSC_0408.jpg


2.

DSC_0465.jpg



3.

DSC_0354.jpg







Last one wasnt me takin the pic...I was driving lol. I like how the second picture came out because it's got a mysterious/batman car look to it.

I had fun nontheless.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #2
Oh and if you're wondering...thats my baby.

99 Trans Am Ws.6 :D
 
1). Please don't chop the car into 1/4's, 1/3's or 1/2's..........not to be a turd I just don't like the shot.

2). This one I like.....very dramatic, batmanesque like you stated. nice job.

3). no comment(you didn't snap the pic)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
1). Please don't chop the car into 1/4's, 1/3's or 1/2's..........not to be a turd I just don't like the shot.

2). This one I like.....very dramatic, batmanesque like you stated. nice job.

3). no comment(you didn't snap the pic)

Thank you yugamu...I dont even know why I did that to the first pic, I think I was trying to get some background into it. I'll try to get a little farther next time to get everything.

.....and batmanesque....nice word choice...I think its a real word...
 
Ya I like number two also, but I'm a slave for fill flash and would love to see the car with some more light added.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Ya I like number two also, but I'm a slave for fill flash and would love to see the car with some more light added.


I dont have a hotshoe...so when I used the flash it looked like crap
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
lol...thank you...everyone is so supportive on this forum. I feel special.
 
True...it was kinda gay post too.

Good looking out.
 
Thank you buddy
 
I like number 2 also. I hope you enlarged that photo and mounted it in your garage!!

But maybe I'm a little biased, the WS6 is one of my favorite cars. Hell of a lot of fun to drive!!!

Nice job.

#3 kind of makes me cringe because it looks like you are bout to hit one of those concrete blocks and totally bugger up the front end!!!
 
Shot 2 is interesting.. KnightRider trans am for the win!!!
 
Looks like your left rear tire left the ground in the third one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom