What's new

Some C&C for my car!

Thanks guys for the comments...I swung around that corner pretty hard, but I didnt crash or anything. It's been a couple years...I know how she reacts...I choose that place because it's an abandoned parking lot where I wouldnt get any crap from cops...
 
One and three are both overexposed in several areas, and there's even some camera shake (??) in the third.

I like the second the best.

Theres 1 or 2 overexposed spots in the first one, the third one...it was my friend. And I think he was just nervous being so close to me when I came around the corner lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom