What's new

Some C&C on my photos, new Nikon D3000

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got a new camera and am trying to get a lot of practice.

This is my 20 year old cat, happily posing for a picture.
DSC_0002.jpg


This is one of the snakes at the zoo. It is behind glass.
02zoo.jpg


One of the turtles hanging out on a rock, also behind glass.
04zoo.jpg


This is my daughter on the carousel at the zoo.
09zoo.jpg
 
I think the best is the carousel one its just a shame your not more on side with her, I like the details in the cats eyes but the turtle looks fuzzy, I am a newbie though so whether thats any help :er:
 
Nice choice with the Nikon D3000. There is plenty better out there but for about 500 dollars it is an easy and cost effective way to get into the DSLR market. I got mine last November and have really enjoyed using it.
 
I like the last picture of your daughter. A nice exposure and a charming moment captured.
 
The two I like are of your daughter and the snake :D Would you recommend the D300?
 
I am a beginner but for what it's worth, I really like the cat's eyes photo. The only thing that I see that might make it a little better is to crop from the right to cut out the background in the upper right corner and get tighter on the eyes. The carousel photo is also good, but it looks a little soft on her face. The focus point looks like it is on her shoulder. You did a very good job of capturing her expression though.
 
wicked kool kitty! An I have a D3000 also! Highly recommended! the carousel pic is too cute
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom