What's new

Some Canon lenses & stuff

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 3, 2006
Messages
1,031
Reaction score
0
Location
Chelsea, Quebec
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All right now!! My wife says it is time to clean out the den so here are a few things to go!

1) Tamron 70-300 1:4-5.6 LD with a macro setting. $175 OBO

Tamron.jpg



Link to some pics from this lense: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120262


This is a good sharp lense and has served me well, but I went and bought a Canon L lense to take its place. I'm the second owner. It comes with the factory hood, but no box.




2) Canon EFS 18-55 1:3.5-5.6 II kit lense with a UV filter $60 OBO

18-55.jpg



A pic from this lense:
Lily.jpg


This is a surprisingly sharp lense with good colours. This was one of the first shots I took with a dslr.




3) Wired shutter release, 0.8m long. Fits Canon rebel Xt $20

Brand new in box. Opened only to make sure it functions properly.

Shutterrelease2.jpg


Shutterrelease.jpg





I like to take care of my equipment. I have never abused or dropped these lenses.

I take Paypal, and shipping will be at actual cost, well packaged in bubble wrap and a sturdy box. I will only ship to Canada and the USA.

Any questions ask away.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
that remote wont fit the 40d, and I don't think the thirty.

we sell them at work, and had this little fact finding mission the other day.
 
that remote wont fit the 40d, and I don't think the thirty.

we sell them at work, and had this little fact finding mission the other day.

Correct -- it is the wrong connector for the 30D as well.
 
rsxs 9400: There is no OS on the Tamron lense

TXagie08 & icasell: Thanks for the info! You would think Canon would have a consistent connector for all their cameras.

It definitely fits the Rebel Xt.

Cheers
 
TXagie08 & icasell: Thanks for the info! You would think Canon would have a consistent connector for all their cameras.

It definitely fits the Rebel Xt.

Cheers


You would think, but now they can market more than one product!
 
Anyone interested?? Make an offer.
 
The tamron is only 134 new on amazon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom