What's new

Some Car Show shots..

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
440
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#2 is really well done. Bet that was loud, pretty much open headers. Great shots though man.
 
Sweet
#4 is my favorite
 
I really like #5, but it might also be because I like that car the best. It looks like something is shopped out on the ground on the left of the car, is that right? Once I noticed whatever weird marks were there, I kind of can't look away.
 
gregtallica said:
I really like #5, but it might also be because I like that car the best. It looks like something is shopped out on the ground on the left of the car, is that right? Once I noticed whatever weird marks were there, I kind of can't look away.

I see what you're talking about, but I did no cloning or healing on this. Just played with the tones and contrast a bit, and I'm not quite happy with it yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom