What's new

Some close up shots

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
This was fun, now my neck is stuff.

1.

m1.jpg


2.

m2.jpg


3.

m3.jpg


4.

m4.jpg


Thx for looking ;)
 
Hey, these are cool :thumbup:
I really like the first one.
 
these are by far some of my fav's in this gallery yet....kudos!!
#1 is the best....the last one i think has some focus issues in the top left and bottom right corners
 
Thx everyone !

Yeah snob, I should of said it was done with the Lensbaby, that's what produced the blurry corners... thx alot for your kind comment.
 
Very nice M @ k o. I like these. I have never tried a close up lensbaby shot.
.....and I know a great chiropractor for your neck...if you wanna come to Canada...eh?
 
That first picture is amazing. As it came up it literally took my breath away. Thank you so much for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom