What's new

Some Closeup insect shots

Phaedin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
28
Reaction score
2
Location
Langley, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these today
A57 with 35mm F1.8
post processing done with ACDSee
These are cropped pretty hard
Feed back would be much appreciated


DSC05878_1 by mike_gold, on Flickr

Flower and Bee
This guy wasnt staying long on flowers and didnt turn towards me so I couldnt get his head properly



DSC05873_1 by mike_gold, on Flickr

Crane Fly
I am pretty happy with this shot
 
I have heard of focus stacking, although I don't know how to do it.
 
Nice set, I like what you've done.
 
From what I know of focus stacking, you would need a stationary subject in a controlled environment.
That shot was taken hand held of a live crane fly outside
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom