some club pics

Ab$olut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone been a while since I last posted but ive been busy.My boss asked me to take some pics of his club for him and heres what I came up with.Horrid lighting conditions some where just pure luck and some thought out as I never shot in a club before but it seems from the exifs the right moment and 1/5-1sec works best.

377993224_f1189cb08c_o.jpg

377993223_5a3997a6e7_o.jpg

377993220_70ae8ee2d5_o.jpg

377993219_8baebc406c_o.jpg

377993216_bb70337e75_o.jpg

377993215_3db1f37ec4_o.jpg

These follow and interesting concept, but all in all I find them too bright for my liking.
However: POV in 1 is really interesting, but the blown-out under-bar light distracts me quite much.
I just do not like 2. Too bright and ... oh well. Not my photo.

Photo 3 makes me wonder: is this the real scene? It seems to be the REFLECTION of the scene, or am I wrong? Is the DJ maybe behind glass (as suggests the next photo) and this is seen through his glass "box"?
I do like the motion blur here, but still find the photo too bright and too little contrasted. There is more in there than meets the eye, I should think. It could easily become my favourite, but only after some more pp.

Nice one of the DJ next, but it does not tell me that much, but then...

...comes Photo 5 and that one is my favourite of the series right now. That totally blurred (lovely coloured! :mrgreen: ) DJ ... yes. If only the screen could have been a bit more visible...

The action in front of and behind the bar (and the view you got to the behind-the-bar-area) are also nice, well chosen ... where does that bright-bright light come from?

I got alot of pp to do yet like darkening and burning:lol: i'd rather darken than brighten though :wink:

i'm a young guy and I go out to clubs, these pics seam too light for a clubbing night, i love the 2nd one tough

Most reactions

New Topics

Back