Some coffee ?

iPhotoShot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
free-wall-paper-coffee-05.jpg

Mmm looks good, i could some of that right bout now

I'd love to see more depth of field...the out of focus coffee cup handle is not helping...and neither is that massively overflowing mountain of steamed milk...and the burned out highlight on top of the steamed,foamed milk is awfully bright...the concept is quite good, and I think we've all seen it before, but this execution isn't quite slick enough to work...sorry....I do love coffee...

I'd love to see more depth of field...the out of focus coffee cup handle is not helping...and neither is that massively overflowing mountain of steamed milk...and the burned out highlight on top of the steamed,foamed milk is awfully bright...the concept is quite good, and I think we've all seen it before, but this execution isn't quite slick enough to work...sorry....I do love coffee...

Please do not say "Sorry", because your comment has given me much knowledge.

for me my eye is drawn more to the food because it's in focus. A slight change in depth of field might help out lots.

I wish the coffee I was drinking now looked as yummy as this...

+++1...

My eye was drawn to the watermark. It was the first thing I noticed. It looks like you were trying to make the watermark part of the picture, but in my eyes it doesn't look quite right. Also if you are going to title the picture "Some coffee?" shouldn't the coffee be in focus and not cropped partially out of the picture?

My eye was drawn to the watermark. It was the first thing I noticed. It looks like you were trying to make the watermark part of the picture, but in my eyes it doesn't look quite right. Also if you are going to title the picture "Some coffee?" shouldn't the coffee be in focus and not cropped partially out of the picture?

Totally agree with this one. I would also have to say that after the watermark, my eye was drawn right to the granola bar. It kind of contradicted the title, but then again you could rename it "Some breakfast?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back