Some Drone Shots

Nice! That looks like a good altitude for a drone?

I don't like flying so these give me the Willie's. Good work and lovely scenery.

I don't like flying so these give me the Willie's. Good work and lovely scenery.
Thanks! Actually, this particular flight was a little bit edgy. When I had the drone up capturing this set, I briefly lost track of the time. Suddenly, warnings sounded for Excessive Wind Speed and Excessive Prop Speed. At the same time, I noticed that the compass/orientation display was non-functional and flashing red, so I was instantly somewhat disoriented and uncertain which direction the drone was pointing. It was 1000 ft downrange, and it needed to return home FAST. So I dropped it to 150ft for less wind speed and was attempting to get orientated when the Low Battery alarm went off and I saw that it had suddenly gone to 20% and was falling rapidly
1f631.png
By the time I found my way home and landed the whole display was red flashing warnings (and that DJI female voice repeatedly telling me what I already knew) and battery was @ 0%!! Drones are fun.

Last edited:
Great photos. I’m jealous!

Reactions: pez
Great photos. I’m jealous!
Thanks! I really do recommend a drone! They do require a certain degree of dedication and they can literally bite you :O

Beautiful shots and scenery, you're making me miss Suches, GA. My bike misses it more.

Love these, really nice prospective of cloud cover we dont normally get to see.

Most reactions

Back