What's new

Some experimental stuff...

EYEAM4ANARCHY

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 19, 2007
Messages
118
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
l_2133039e4df343b15c57d3d03e560bc8.jpg

1.





l_a38a1df75c5199be9d80a10c57661aa9.jpg

2.





l_ce885172d4afe43edb78a3fea54c05c0.jpg

3.





l_84da5b48fc1b969dfa22b53da9306f34.jpg

4.





l_0700db2c68a055b682bd6a36b0b0aeef.jpg

5.



Nothing particularly revolutionary just basic Photoshopping, but let me know what you think of it. Technical and subject-based comments are both welcome.

Thnx!
 
Filters are a tricky thing. I say, avoid filter pre sets like the plague in. The reason I say this is that they are so commonly used that it sort of groups your finished product into the pool of average PS users stuff. Not to say there's anything wrong with average PS users. You can definitely come away with some cool effects using filters. Try using several filters on the same image. I also suggest checking out www.good-tutorials.com. I learned a lot from that site in my early days. I think you'll enjoy it.

-Brad
 
Filters are a tricky thing. I say, avoid filter pre sets like the plague in. The reason I say this is that they are so commonly used that it sort of groups your finished product into the pool of average PS users stuff. Not to say there's anything wrong with average PS users. You can definitely come away with some cool effects using filters. Try using several filters on the same image. I also suggest checking out www.good-tutorials.com. I learned a lot from that site in my early days. I think you'll enjoy it.

-Brad

Thanks alot, I'll definetly check that site out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom