What's new

Some Fire Works From 7-3-10

EricD

TPF Supporters
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
1,733
Reaction score
332
Location
Geneva, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Few snaps from the fire works show at Cranes Roost in Altamonte springs. Not much wind and had slight drizzle which kept the smoke stationary in the air.
Tomorrow I ma going to hit the the Lake Eola fireworks from my secret vantage spot!


1
PIC_7100copy.jpg


2
PIC_7096copy.jpg


3
PIC_7095copy.jpg




4
PIC_7088copy.jpg



5
PIC_7083copy.jpg



6
PIC_7074copy.jpg




7
PIC_7068copy.jpg




8
PIC_7061copy.jpg
 
Nice Eric. And I liked the ones with the trees, giving a sense of place and proportion. I was wishing I had some foreground interest for mine.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom