Some flowers I planted for my wife

Sharkbait

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.whitesharkphoto.com
They finally bloomed!!! :D Planted these in the back yard flowerbed when it was still frosting every night. Now it's 89 and humid every day and we've finally got some flowers!! :-D

IMG_9523_edited_RS.jpg

IMG_9525_edited2_RS.jpg

IMG_9510_edited_RS.jpg

This one is the most 'different' of the bunch of photos, but I think I like it best. It's been about 85% desaturated in PS.

IMG_9501_edited_RS.jpg

Hey now, not only do you have some beautiful flowers in your garden (and summerlike temperatures, compared to ours here where we never get into the Seventies, despite July being the middle of summer!), but also some very nice PHOTOS of your flowers! You no longer need any wallpaper in your house, you can just cover all the walls in nice enlargements of all your photos!

Personally I hate summer. I'd MUCH rather it be in the 50s and 60s all year round than this 89 and humid--89 and humid--89 and humid every friggin day. I opened up the other half of our attic yesterday and installed one of those pull-down ladders, and I literally lost 3 lbs sweating. Ick!

But hey, the flowers are pretty. ;) Thanks for the comments everybody! They were all shot hand-held with a polarizer and fill-flash, exp stopped up 2/3 of a stop to compensate for the polarizer.

Personally I hate summer. I'd MUCH rather it be in the 50s and 60s all year round than this 89 and humid--89 and humid--89 and humid every friggin day.
I hear that....I love #2 and #3 just realy beautiful shots. The shadowing and color complexity of #2 is realy great. Good Work!

Double Whoa!!! The way that you framed the shots is right on and very original.

Soon we can battle. With any kind of luck my "cups and saucers" will bloom. We only need it to be close 70 degrees and sunny for two or more days. Plus some Miracle Gro.

I love that last one. It has a great abstract shape and mood to it. Good flower pictures altogether though, but that last one just stands out the most for me.

Most reactions

Back