Photos NOT OK to edit
Fly.png

Little Green Bee.png

Red Bug.png

RTH.png

All handheld today.

Great set. I like the color schemes.

Great set! What lens?
Thank you, Jeff. The insects were with a Sigma 70mm 1:2.8 DG Macro and the hummer was just the Canon Zoom Lens EF 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 kit lens that just adds weight to the bag:lol:
Great set. I like the color schemes.
Thanks. I wish I could claim credit for the colors:friendly_wink:

Very nice set, Dean. My favorite is #1. My sentiments exactly, my Canon kit 75-300 is taking the dirt nap at the local landfill. :02.47-tranquillity:

Very nice set, Dean. My favorite is #1. My sentiments exactly, my Canon kit 75-300 is taking the dirt nap at the local landfill. :02.47-tranquillity:
Thank you. I still have all my kit lenses as well as 2 or 3 spare bags that got too small:lol:

If I was a fly, I would be in love, number one is a gorgeous shot! Really like the Hummingbird too. 👍

Great set.

Love the DOF on the first one. Really nice background. It makes the subject really stand out.

Number four is my favourite though just for the pose.

Great set.

Love the DOF on the first one. Really nice background. It makes the subject really stand out.

Number four is my favourite though just for the pose.
Thanks for your feedback. I was surprised to see the outline of the flower mimicking the curve of the hummer’s body. It was definitely accidental.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back