What's new

Some Foodie shots. Gourmet Greek/Italian cooking at Trattoria Athena

Thanks JW, that's a cool website to check out. I'm all about high quality cookware. I've also always appreciated the photography in Pottery Barn.
 
Something about #4 I like. Makes me wish I was about to get served that dish.

Thanks bud! Take a trip up to the 207, and I'll treat your family to a nice dinner. :)
 
I really like the 4th one; you added life to that by adding some human activity in that frame. Others are OK, but the scanty supplies in the dishes could not satisfy my glutton :lol:
 
Tyler... shooting in a working kitchen is rough... these look good! I also think #4 is the best shot... and #5 is pleasing also! #2 is nice.. but could have used a touch more DOF. #3 is a good shot, but I am one of those that prefers the closest part of the subject be in focus.. not the last part. Just looks more natural to me (depending on the subject)! All in all.. I think you did really well under the conditions! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom