some from today.

Nice camera!
Clicks are cool

I was looking again... that first shot is REALLY nice for iso3200.

and for 1 and 2: without color editing, the colors are nice and punchy. Pleasing.
Your skills justify the upgrade.

Looking forward to more shots!

I was looking again... that first shot is REALLY nice for iso3200.

and for 1 and 2: without color editing, the colors are nice and punchy. Pleasing.
Your skills justify the upgrade.

Looking forward to more shots!
hopefully i'll get to test it out a bit more tommorow away from just my backyard

Congratulations on the new camera Logan. I have an 80D as my second body to go along with my 7D Mark ii. I hate changing lenses so I keep the 100-400 on the 7D and the 15-85 on the 80D. The 80D is a great camera and you'll have a good time learning all the features.

Congratulations on the new camera Logan. I have an 80D as my second body to go along with my 7D Mark ii. I hate changing lenses so I keep the 100-400 on the 7D and the 15-85 on the 80D. The 80D is a great camera and you'll have a good time learning all the features.
Thank you. yeah so far im really liking it.

Nice set and congrats on owning your own camera body! Always nice when an upgrade in body pays off.

I saw a crackle on my deck yesterday morning, I thought it was a crow because it was HUGE!

Probably why all my seed is missing....

I've got some American Robins waiting for the Ice/Snow to melt ... had to throw some emergency raisins/cranberry/fruit for them.

Most reactions

Back