www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_8039.jpg

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8124.jpg

IMG_8139.jpg

IMG_8165.jpg

Its funny cuz although i love dark stuff and always have.... im not actually in anyway a goth (although i use to have alot of black clothing), but saying that i do find goth girls attractive for some reason, love the egyption style eye makeup and all that. .....Anyway, You've done a great job with these, im sure april will love em. The second one outside the black doors looks awsome, but i like all her poses, brilliantly taken :thumbup:

wow Cindy, nice work! i particularly like what you did in #3.:thumbup:

3, 4, and 5 are my favs. I didn't like 3 at first, but as I kept looking at them again and again, it was the one that really popped out at me.

Great work!

Thanks so much you guys! She was a lot of fun to work with. :)

PS-number three is infared.

Nice pics! Reminds me of Ms. White from the movie Clue =p

I like these ... #3 and #5 seem to be my favorites. She's got a great face for this type of shot!

You did a great job!

Awesome shots. I really like the pose in the second shot, but there is something about the third that keeps bringing me back to that shot. All of these are nicely captured

Excellent shots! I agree with Anicole, she does have the face for it. #3 is my favorite too! Great job!

Thanks so much you guys! I'm so glad folks are liking shot # 3. I posted them on another forum, and people aren't liking that shot. :-( Personally, I love it! Yeah, she's a very pretty lady and I loved working with her.
Thanks so much you guys. You keep a gal going!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back