What's new

Some Goth for AprilRaven

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
4,054
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
IMG_8039.jpg

2.
IMG_8173.jpg

3.
IMG_8124.jpg

4.
IMG_8139.jpg

5.
IMG_8165.jpg
 
Its funny cuz although i love dark stuff and always have.... im not actually in anyway a goth (although i use to have alot of black clothing), but saying that i do find goth girls attractive for some reason, love the egyption style eye makeup and all that. .....Anyway, You've done a great job with these, im sure april will love em. The second one outside the black doors looks awsome, but i like all her poses, brilliantly taken :thumbup:
 
wow Cindy, nice work! i particularly like what you did in #3.:thumbup:
 
3, 4, and 5 are my favs. I didn't like 3 at first, but as I kept looking at them again and again, it was the one that really popped out at me.

Great work!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #6
Thanks so much you guys! She was a lot of fun to work with. :-)

PS-number three is infared.
 
I like these ... #3 and #5 seem to be my favorites. She's got a great face for this type of shot!

You did a great job!
 
Awesome shots. I really like the pose in the second shot, but there is something about the third that keeps bringing me back to that shot. All of these are nicely captured
 
Excellent shots! I agree with Anicole, she does have the face for it. #3 is my favorite too! Great job!
 
Thanks so much you guys! I'm so glad folks are liking shot # 3. I posted them on another forum, and people aren't liking that shot. :-( Personally, I love it! Yeah, she's a very pretty lady and I loved working with her.
Thanks so much you guys. You keep a gal going!
 
oo i like the black door one
 
tekzero said:
oo i like the black door one
Thanks! That was my very most favorite!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom