What's new

Some Ilford HP5 and Edinburgh as you may not know it.

cigrainger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
480
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First roll on my Pentax ME-F, Ilford HP5, and the SMC Pentax-M 40mm f/2.8 pancake lens. A few were taken with the SMC Pentax-M 200mm f/3.5. Let me know what you think, please. Scanned at the developers and just autolevels and a touch of contrast in Photoshop.


1.
CNV00004-2.jpg


2.
CNV00007-1.jpg


3.
CNV00008-4.jpg


4.
CNV00009-1.jpg


5.
CNV00010-2.jpg


6.
CNV00014-3.jpg


7
CNV00025-1.jpg
 
Fantastic texture! I'd love to see some prints out of the darkroom of a few of these.
 
Fantastic texture! I'd love to see some prints out of the darkroom of a few of these.

Thanks. :thumbup: I wish I had access to a darkroom right now.
 
AHHHH, it's the only way to give them justice!!!
 
Changed them -- I think the levels and contrast messed them up, so I reverted them to as sanned.
 
I am for some reason drawn to number three. Cool captures
 
Too grey, otherwise I like the last one. I dont know if it is the scan, but these negatives/scans are too gray, and some contrast could help a lot.
 
Too grey, otherwise I like the last one. I dont know if it is the scan, but these negatives/scans are too gray, and some contrast could help a lot.

It's funny, because I had the contrast higher and everybody said they were too contrasty, so I just put up the original scans with no contrast boost.

Thanks for the input! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom