1)
DSC_0793.jpg

2)
DSC_0794.jpg

3)
DSC_0795.jpg

4)
DSC_0796.jpg

I'm so new to this board and photography I dont think I can reply but just wanted to say hi to a fellow Kansan... I saw some pics on the news and it looked like you guys had more than one good show! (I'm NE part of KS) But I like them! :thumbup:

DSC_0793.jpg

This almost looks like a tidal wave. :mrgreen:

Did you get wet?

The first and maybe also fourth are good and look trilling, the fourth only to a small extent, though. The middle two just repeat the subject and get boring soon, more so since they look like random snaps at that menacing sky, not observing composition at all. So I say: keep 1 and maybe 4 and be happy with those two. The clouds in 1 DO look like a tidal wave, indeed, which is interesting, and makes me shiver, thinking, boy, they must have got wet! In 4 the sky has changed, so that makes that one more interesting than 2 and 3, but composition is seriously lacking in that one, too, what with the head of that random person showing and only a small sliver of audience at the bottom...

I grew up in Kansas... so I know those skies well.

Oh, and by the way:

jayhawklogo.gif

:D

DSC_0793.jpg

This almost looks like a tidal wave. :mrgreen:

Did you get wet?

Haha, I totally thought the same thing! I almost thought it was shooped first. I was all like "Tidal Waves? Over Kansas?"

I grew up in Kansas... so I know those skies well.

Oh, and by the way:

jayhawklogo.gif

:D

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Me too!!!;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back